Bridal Business For Sale
Please note we have removed the total stock of dresses for safekeeping.
Where a customer has paid for the dress and we have the dress, they will be released without further charge. Where a balance is due, the dress will be released upon payment of the outstanding balance
We are still collating details of all the dresses. In the first instance, please wait for the letter due from Leonard Curtis over the next day or so
Long established bridal business in Northwest of England
The company operates from leasehold premises
a) Selling bridal dresses, bridesmaids dresses and appropriate accessories (e.g. veils, shoes, etc.).
b) Renting out menswear (primarily morning suits).
The assets comprise
1) Stock of new bridal wear (estimated circa £150,000 at cost).
2) A large stock of menswear (primarily morning suits circa 20 years old) complete with appropriate accessories.
3) Bridal accessories.
4) Incidental fixtures and equipment including mirrors, chairs and office equipment.
5) Trade specific chattels including sewing machines (for alterations), ironing equipment, steamer, etc.
6) 1 off medium sized van with hanging rails.
The company is long established and has been profitable historically but is currently lossmaking.
It is anticipated that the company will enter into administration in the near future and we will be seeking offers for the assets, goodwill and IPR (to include website etc.).
At this stage, we are instructed to market the potential opportunity on a “no names basis” and are seeking expressions of interest together with proof of availability of funding.
It is anticipated that further information will be provided in the near future to parties who have expressed an interest (and demonstrated availability of funding).
Expressions of interest to be sent in writing (by post or email) to
David W Kay
Robson Kay Associates Ltd
No Images currently uploaded.
No documents currently uploaded.