The National Wildflower Centre
Landlife Wildflowers Ltd T/A The National Wildflower Centre
The above-named company has ceased trading and instructed Robson Kay Associates Ltd to seek offers for assets of the company as follows:
a) Office furniture and equipment
b) Café furniture and equipment
c) Miscellaneous display items/objets d’art
d) Tools and equipment
e) Agricultural equipment
f) Seed cleaning equipment
g) Seed stock (estimated to be circa £50,000 at normal selling price)
h) Intellectual property rights to include domain names, websites, etc
For the avoidance of misunderstandings:
1) The preference is for offers for the above assets as a total package.
2) Offerors must have immediate availability of funds, i.e. if an offer is accepted, payment will be required in full within two working days.
3) All offers will be subject to VAT.
4) What is being offered for sale are any such rights as the company may have to the items listed above.
5) Access for examination purposes can be provided STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.
6) The physical assets are offered for sale on an “as seen where they lie” basis.
7) In the case of intellectual property rights transfers will be at the risk, responsibility and expense of the successful purchaser, although the trustees will provide their reasonable assistance in signing relevant documentation.
8) The land and buildings (both owned and rented) are specifically excluded from the above – successful bidders will be free to negotiate/make their own arrangements in relation to same (should they be of interest) with the relevant parties.
Guide price - £100,000.
All offers to be made in writing to:
David W Kay – Director
Robson Kay Associates Ltd
Manchester M23 9GF
Tel. 0161 998 8111
to be received no later than noon on Friday 27th January 2017.
No Images currently uploaded.
No documents currently uploaded.